An international program within Risk Management for executives
Strategic perspectives on financial risks
Stockholm, May 3-4 / Frankfurt, May 29-30, 2017
For the second time, Stockholm School of Economics will give the highly appreciated program Risk Management for Executives – for you who want to develop your understanding of how to measure risk and integrate those measurements into your organizations’ strategy and operations.
By studying a selection of cases that highlight risk from different perspectives, you will be provided with key frameworks, tools and techniques that help to identify and manage risks in complex and changing systems. You will be able to challenge standard thinking and learn how to successfully implement risk management plans. You will be more confident in prioritizing inputs and strategic outcomes that minimize the impact of knowns and unknowns.
The program will be led by professor Bo Becker from the Stockholm School of Economics.
- In a corporate setting, what is risk and what is the most fruitful way of thinking about it? How should risk be measured?
- How are risks prioritized? Which risks should be eliminated, moderated, hedged and mitigated?
- When is risk a top management responsibility and when can it be delegated?
How is the risk management function best organized?
- How can the same risk system be used effectively for two separate purposes
- for risk control and to improve and inform operations?
Board members, chief risk officers, chief financial officers, chief operating officers, risk managers, banking executives, insurance professionals, auditors, financial analysts, regulators etc.
For download the presentation please click
WHU SSE Risk Management for Executives.pdf
For more information please visit sse.whu.edu.
Welcome to contact Viktoria Norell, Client Manager at Stockholm School of Economics, Viktoria.email@example.com or +46 8 586 175 40.