Area Principal Accounting and Finance, Associate Academic Dean, SSE Russia
Assistant Professor of Accounting at the Stockholm School of Economics (Sweden) since 2010
- Assistant Professor, Department of Accounting, SSE, Sweden
- Junior lecturer, Department of Business Administration, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Teacher, Department of Accounting, SSE, Sweden
Areas of competence:
- Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Equity Valuation
- PhD in Business Administration, SSE, Sweden
- MSc in Business Administration, SSE, Sweden
- BSc in Linguistics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Katerina Hellström is lecturer and area principal for accounting and finance at SSE Russia. Her areas of expertise include financial reporting, financial analysis and equity valuation. She lectures also corporate finance and management accounting.
Katerina is assistant professor at Stockholm School of Economics since 2010 and lectured previously at Uppsala University as well as Stockholm University (Sweden). She teaches financial accounting and analysis at SSE Riga, Latvia. In her teaching, she covers bachelor, master, executive MBA and corporate programs (among others Russian Railways, Management Program for the Health Care Sector).
Katerina holds a PhD in Business Administration from the Stockholm School of Economics. She has been recently appointed Program Director of Master in General Management at SSE. Katerina is a graduate of International Teachers´ Program.
The areas of Katerina´s research interest are accounting quality, disclosure quality, capital markets, financial and non-financial measures of performance.