How to Apply
- Completed higher education (Master, Specialist or Bachelor degree, with any major (speciality))
- Five years or more of managerial experience
- English language satisfactory proficiency: English is the language of instruction, participants must have a strong command of both written and spoken English
- Application Form (download and fill it in)
- Two recommendation letters. Please choose the language according to your demand:
- Five essays ( Covering the questions given in the application form.
The length of each essay should be around 600 words )
- Copy of the University degree (or equivalent to University degree) and the transcript
- High resolution Applicant’s digital photo (should be pasted into the application form)
- Supplementary: certificates and other documents, which the applicant wants SSE to consider
- Copy of the Passport
All relevant documents are to be provided in electronic format via mail to email@example.com.
The same holds for the recommendation letters which are to be send by the referee directly to Stockholm School of Economics Russia by e-mail.
II. Testing Procedure
- English synonyms test
- Logical mathematical test
- Verbal logical test
- Quantity Estimation Test
- A testing procedure regarding personality dimensions and general mental ability
III. Interview with SSE Russia representatives in English
The next EMBA GM in English program starts in March 14, 2017.
To be considered for the program on the next Academic Council, you will need to submit your application by February 14, 2018
Please, contact our Sales Managers: